Seriously though who would think tuna on a pizza? I’ll be honest it wouldn’t be my first choice but then I remembered about the times when I used to order a Tuna Melt Panini. The buffalo gives it that little bit of a kick but you could easily swap it out for another flavor or your own toppings for that matter. The best part of this is that it really is so simple to make.
- 1 Low Carb Tortilla
- 1 packet Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- A little chopped onion (personal preference)
- 2 tbsp Ranch
- Preheat broiler – I used the high setting. (FYI – I made it in the oven before and it made the tortilla like cardboard)
- Place tortilla on baking tray then load up the tuna, cheese and onion.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes checking frequently – don’t let it burn.
- Once ready, I let it cool for a few minutes before cutting. Top with ranch and enjoy.
NET Carbs: 7g
Total Carbs: 16g